Princeton, NJ, US, 08540
Ithaca, New York
Greensboro, North Carolina
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Brooklyn, NY, US, 11201
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- You have a Ph.D. in Materials Science, Physics, Chemistry, or a related engineering discipline, conferred within the past five (5) years or to be completed prior to the starting date.
- Demonstrated experimental expertise in ALE and ALD processes.
- Demonstrated experience in characterization (in-situ and/or ex-situ) and data analysis for materials, surface science, and/or vacuum deposition/processes.
- You communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, evidenced by peer-reviewed publications and conference presentations/proceedings.
- Committed to creative and independent research, teamwork, and fostering an environment of safe scientific work practices.
- You are committed to cultivating an inclusive and respectful workplace environment.
Preferred background and experience:
- Experience in plasma-enchanced ALE of compound semiconductors and/or 2D materials.
- You have experience in materials characterization and analysis based on surface science techniques (e.g., X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy (XPS), LEEM, XPEEM, and scanning probe microscopy techniques)
- Hands-on experience in ALE and/or ALD instrumentations.
- Experience in the in-situ process characterization instrumentation for ALE and/or ALD.
- Working knowledge of 2D materials.
- Ability to work effectively in an interdisciplinary team to tackle challenging scientific problems.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Care Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time-off and Leave Programs (vacation, holidays, sick leave, paid parental leave)
- 401(k) Plan
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Tuition Assistance, Training and Professional Development Programs
- Employee Fitness/Wellness & Recreation: Gym/Basketball Courts, Weight Room, Fitness Classes, Indoor Pool, Tennis Courts, Sports Clubs/Activities (Basketball, Tennis, Softball, Table Tennis)