Full-Time Sales / Applications Engineer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Astro-Met Advanced Ceramics, Inc. in Cincinnati, Ohio, is a leading full service manufacturer of precision machined advanced ceramic components per customer design. We specialize in oxide based ceramics and focus on wear, corrosion, thermal, electrical and biomedical applications with a well-established and expanding base of both domestic and international customers.
We are planning to add an industry experienced Sales/Applications Engineer to our Advanced Ceramics Team to support the continuing growth we have been experiencing. The primary responsibility of this position will be to develop and manage new customer applications for our unique advanced ceramic materials.
The successful candidates for this position:
- Will have a BS in Engineering (Ceramic Engineering or Materials Science preferred).
- Will have 10+ years of successful Sales/Applications Engineering experience in the advanced ceramics industry or in a closely related industry.
- Will have a strong working knowledge of advanced ceramic manufacturing and machining processes along with extensive “hands-on” experience with complex engineering drawings (including GD &T).
- Must be reliable, a self-starter, detail oriented with excellent follow through skills and have strong oral and written communications skills along with a high sense of urgency.
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities, demanding customers and urgent requests in a professional and effective manner.
- Must have willingness to travel and work non-standard hours when required.
Please submit your resume via email to:
Vice President and General Manager
1463 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
For help with the Job Action Bar above click here
Back to Listings