Full-Time Research and Development Scientist
The primary responsibility for this position is to develop next generation dielectric formulations including new laboratory and pilot scale-up processes for making next generation products within the MLM Dielectrics R&D organization.
• Follow all safety rules and use of proper PPE
• Adhere to Ferro’s Core Values and Behaviors
• Develop new submicron barium titanate based host particles for next generation dielectric products.
• Develop new formulation packages consisting of the new host particles for next generation dielectric products.
• Develop new processes for making new dielectric products including laboratory and stage-3 pilot scale-up processes development and managing the makes for all pilot scale new products samples for customers qualifications.
• Assist Operations for laboratory bench-level technical investigations for difficult raw material qualifications and elusive root cause analysis.
• Supervise technicians to conduct new product and new process development activities.
This job description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent may be asked to perform other duties as required.
• Ph.D. degree in Material Science and Engineering or related fields with focus in metal oxide dielectric materials.
• 5+ years of experience in successful product development.
• Estimated travel: <10% (technical conferences and customer visits).
• Ability to work well in a team environment.
• Ability to carry out efficient design of experiments.
• A goal-getter with good energy to drive to success.
How to ApplyPlease send resumes to: Mary Anne Rogers HR Manager email@example.com
15 total views, 2 today
Apply for this Job
For help with the Job Action Bar above click here
Back to Listings