Full-Time Multimedia Specialist II
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The purpose of this position is to produce creative and complex 2D & 3D animations, designs, graphics, videos and illustrations used in the production of multimedia and interactive projects.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES:
• Design and develop complex 3D graphics and animations using sophisticated 3D modeling and layout software for high-impact multimedia presentations, web presentations, trade show graphics and visual instructions.
• Design and develop complex motion graphics for promotional videos
• Provide videography services for both filming and editing
• Provide voiceover recording and audio editing services
• Design and develop interactive presentations using 2D and 3D elements
• Create interactive DVD’s for video and other multimedia productions
• Lead complex projects with minimal supervision.
• 3D modeling & animation in Maya 3D. Intermediate knowledge of modeling, surfacing, texturing, animating, lighting and Mental Ray.
• Advanced experience compositing and animating 2D & 3D elements in After Effects.
• Advanced experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, Flash, Encore and Audition.
• Advanced experience with digital video and still cameras
• Advanced knowledge of video and photography lighting techniques.
• Intermediate HTML/CSS & Actionscript knowledge
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Intermediate knowledge of PC & Mac operating environments
• Advanced knowledge of Maya 3D & Mental Ray (specifically as it relates to surfacing & multipass rendering)
• Experience with Cinema 4D to After Effects workflow.
• Experience with realtime 3D interactivity in HTML5 solutions
• Experience with the Unity 3D engine
• Experience designing & developing interactive presentations
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
• 5 – 7 years’ experience in Multimedia, 3D, Video and Photography
• Requires minimal direction with demonstrated project leadership ability
• Strong time management and multi-tasking skills
• Well-organized, collaborative and takes direction well
• Ability to interface well with customers, coworkers and management through excellent interpersonal skills.
How to ApplyApply online at: https://careers.corning.com/psp/PDPAHRPRER/CNG_MYCAREER_SITE/PDGLHRPRER/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_CE.GBL?Page=HRS_CE_JOB_DTL&JobOpeningId=175773&SiteId=1&PostingSeq=1
136 total views, 2 today
Apply for this Job
For help with the Job Action Bar above click here
Back to Listings