Full-Time Marketing Research Analyst III
Are you interested in “Life Changing Innovation”? As with Thomas Edison, we have a history of working with the world’s greatest innovators. We solve our customers’ most complex problems that others can’t or won’t. Collaboration, Innovative Spirit and Career Development are just a few of the reasons world class professionals choose Corning Incorporated for a career. We are headquartered in Corning – a vibrant city in Upstate, NY where residents enjoy the benefits of a rich arts and culture scene, one of the world’s fastest-growing wine regions and a family friendly area with affordable homes and quality education.
Corning Life Sciences brings new and innovative laboratory tools to researchers. Our core technical competencies include polymer science, biochemistry and molecular biology, glass melting and forming, surface modification, and characterization science. As part of Corning Incorporated, we are a world leader in specialty glass and have a 150-year tradition of innovation.
We are committed to meeting customers’ unique and changing needs with original solutions for today’s emerging life sciences technologies. Our dedication to quality, technology and innovation has enabled us to produce the world’s most comprehensive line of laboratory tools for life science research. Corning Life Sciences also offers custom capabilities such as special packaging, bar coding, and printed lot numbers, to meet specific customer requirements
To know more about Corning Life Sciences, visit us at: http://www.corning.com/products_services/life_sciences.aspx
Purpose of the Position:
Provide industry analysis and short and long term forecasts of the global emissions control market to drive and support business decision making
• Track and analyze the industry in which Corning Environmental Technologies operates
• Automotive and trucking trends, supply chain dynamics and OEM health
• Longer term industry analysis
• Monitor & communicate news/events and analysis of the automotive and trucking industries and after treatment market to the division
• Deliver the global Long Term Forecast in accordance with corporate & business timelines
• Deliver forecast, scenarios, and analysis as part of the 5 year-plan
• Provide quarterly updates as needed for management meetings
• Deliver the monthly demand forecast
• Compile the commercial sales forecast and analysis and submit to the manufacturing planning group monthly.
• Prepare and present monthly forecast updates during the Demand Review
• Complete key analyses as needed
• BA/BS in Engineering or Business; MBA preferred
Required Years and Area of Experience:
• 5 years’ experience in a B2B industry
• Automotive, automotive supplier or environmental industries desired
• Good problem solving/ analytical skills.
• Experience with data analysis/ mining.
• Working knowledge of MS Excel
• The ability to perform error free work
• Strong attention to detail
• Prior experience in forecasting/ planning strongly desired
• Must have strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
• Prioritize, manage and complete many tasks on time every time
• Take ownership of tasks and projects and manage to completion.
• Capable of working effectively as team member, leader and facilitator
How to ApplyApply online at: https://careers.corning.com/psp/PDPAHRPRER/CNG_MYCAREER_SITE/PDGLHRPRER/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_CE.GBL?Page=HRS_CE_JOB_DTL&JobOpeningId=175554&SiteId=1&PostingSeq=1
59 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
For help with the Job Action Bar above click here
Back to Listings