Full-Time Marketing Communications Manager- Carrier
Purpose of Position:
Within the Marcom Center of Excellence (COE), the Global Marketing Communications Manager for the Carrier business is responsible for the marcom strategy for this significant portion of the Corning Optical Communications business. In close collaboration with stakeholders from Marketing, Sales, Product Line Management, and Marketing Development teams, s/he will plan, develop, and coordinate all Carrier marketing communications programs globally to promote the sale of products, and further the company’s sales objectives.
The person in this position will work closely with his/her Marcom COE colleagues – regional managers, product/solution managers, creative services professionals and corporate communications professionals – to develop marcom plans that leverage tradeshow activities, digital marketing, direct marketing and content marketing.
• Work in close collaboration with stakeholders from different departments to develop a plan for Carrier marketing communications that align with the strategic goals of the business.
• Serve as main point of contact for sales, marketing, product management and development stakeholders within the Carrier business.
• Work closely with other Marcom COE managers and team members to customize and right-size the plan for key regions and solutions.
• Understand all aspects of the marketing mix – traditional and digital – and deploy them appropriately against strategic goals.
• Analyze and optimize marcom programs and campaigns.
• Align processes and develop similar approaches to marketing communications with the Global Marketing Communications Manager for the Enterprise business.
• Recommend modifications to operational procedures to increase the efficiency of the marcom team and/or deliver superior marcom work.
• Exercise significant influence on and oversight of the marketing budget used for marcom campaigns and activities.
• Track and optimize return on marcom spend.
• Ensure that marcom projects are completed on schedule and within budget.
Travel: Up to 20%
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications
• Minimum of 7 years’ experience in B2B marketing or communications role
• Experience working in a global organization
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously
• Strong stakeholder management and collaboration skills across interdisciplinary teams
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to manage through impact and influence rather than through direct reporting relationships
• Ability to balance both a creative and analytical approach to marcom.
Preferred competencies and experience:
• Master’s degree preferred.
• Telecom industry experience preferred.
• Experience working in a matrix organization structure preferred.
• Experience with content marketing and solutions selling preferred.
How to ApplyApply Online: https://careers.corning.com/psp/PDPAHRPRER/CNG_MYCAREER_SITE/PDGLHRPRER/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_CE.GBL?Page=HRS_CE_JOB_DTL&JobOpeningId=177083&SiteId=1&PostingSeq=1 (Copy & Paste the above link in a new page to apply for this job)
121 total views, 3 today
Apply for this Job
For help with the Job Action Bar above click here
Back to Listings