Full-Time Manufacturing Engineer-122
Expertise and reliable technology you can trust.
Welcome to SCHOTT.
SCHOTT is an international technology group with more than 15,000 employees generating $2.5 billion in sales worldwide. Its core markets are the household appliance, pharmaceutical, electronics, optics and transportation industries. SCHOTT North America employs approximately 2,000 people in 14 locations.
Our Business Unit Electronic Packaging develops and manufactures hermetically-sealed housings and components for the reliable, long-term protection of sensitive electronics for applications in the automotive, electronics, sensors and semiconductors, home appliances and security industries
•Education & Training:
- B.S. Degree in a technical discipline.
- Six plus years in manufacturing. Six Sigma experience preferred.
– Glass to metal sealing expertise, materials processing in inert atmosphere furnaces
- Production equipment implementation/improvement and standardization knowledge strongly preferred.
- Strong technical acumen, problem solving, self-motivated and independent.
- Effective communication skills: listening, writing, speaking and oral presentations.
- Able and willing to work with others on a team, results oriented.
- Ability to work with all personnel within the organization.
Your area of activity
•Analyzes manufacturing problems related to production processes; identifies root cause.
•Prepares process specifications, route sheets and material specifications.
•Responsible for yield improvement and cost reductions projects.
•Develops and implements new processes, equipment and controls.
•Designs experiments and executes engineering tests. Issues final technical reports with conclusions.
•Prepares project authorizations with schedules required to fund engineering projects.
•Prepares CER’s for capital equipment.
•Initiates and implements engineering changes and document revisions.
•Trains supervisors and production workers as required.
You can expect interesting tasks and challenging projects, as well as motivated and friendly teams in fields that influence our future. Do you want to be successful with us? Then, please apply online.
SCHOTT North America, Inc. – Electronic Packaging, 15 Wells Street, Southbridge, MA 01550
How to Applyhttp://www.us.schott.com/english/jobs/jobs.html
113 total views, 3 today
Apply for this Job
For help with the Job Action Bar above click here
Back to Listings