Full-Time International Sales Engineer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The person holding this position is responsible for sales of ZIRCAR’s products to its International customers. The Sales Engineer will be required to travel up to 50% of the time on the job.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1) All aspects of direct selling that contribute to the growth and profitable sales of the Company’s products while performing the following:
a) Promoting sales of ZIRCAR’s products to customers and prospects through telephone contact, personal visits, solicitation calls, trade show participation, e-mail prospecting, etc.
b) Responding to technical inquires by customers and prospects.
c) Preparation of price quotations, drawings/sketches and answers to technical questions as required to close on orders and ensure proper specification and use of the Company’s products.
d) Providing service after the sale to ensure customer satisfaction.
2) Creation of internal and external reports and correspondence including but not limited to Daily reports, Bookings Projection, Travel Itineraries, Telephone Call Reports, Customer Trip Reports, Input of customer contact information into the Company’s database, Weekly Expense reports, etc.
3) Undertaking any other tasks deemed necessary by superiors to assure the smooth and effective operation of the Company.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
1) Knowledge of ZIRCAR fibrous ceramic materials and applications or ability to acquire them rapidly as would be demonstrated by possession of Bachelor of Science in Ceramic engineering, Materials Science or related engineering discipline, or 3 to 5 years relevant job experience.
2) Excellent technical writing, written and verbal communication skills using the English language.
3) Ability to:
a) Close on orders
b) Support the corporate vision and mission.
c) Travel on regular basis using company vehicle and/or commercial airlines.
4) Possess a valid driver’s license , US Passport and/or Green Card and valid Passport from home country.
5) The physical requirements of this position include, but are not limited to, the ability to:
a) possess the manual dexterity required to operate typical office equipment
b) be completely ambulatory in order to:
i) walk to all office and production locations within the Company, and
ii) visit customer offices and various site locations (physical agility may be required)
c) travel on a regular basis using company vehicles, rental vehicles, and commercial airlines
Split between traveling to customer’s locations and normal office environment.
The preceding description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the principle elements of the job essential to making fair pay decisions about the job, and is not an exhaustive list of the skills, efforts, responsibilities, duties, or working conditions associated with the job.
233 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
For help with the Job Action Bar above click here
Back to Listings