Full-Time Drug Discovery Sales Specialist (Southeast)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Corning Life Sciences brings new and innovative laboratory tools to researchers. Our core technical competencies include polymer science, biochemistry and molecular biology, glass melting and forming, surface modification, and characterization science. As part of Corning Incorporated, we are a world leader in specialty glass and have a 150-year tradition of innovation.
We are committed to meeting customers’ unique and changing needs with original solutions for today’s emerging life sciences technologies. Our dedication to quality, technology and innovation has enabled us to produce the world’s most comprehensive line of laboratory tools for life science research. Corning Life Sciences also offers custom capabilities such as special packaging, bar coding, and printed lot numbers, to meet specific customer requirements
To know more about Corning Life Sciences, visit us at:
Scope of Position:
• Manage the Drug Discovery portfolio in the Southeast region (NJ to FL). Driving incremental sales target and defend business for Epic, Assay, Robotic Tip, and Gentest product lines.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Focus on uncovering and driving incremental sales in the Southeast region, by working with core teams, key account manager, and field applications specialist. Doing this by reporting back to manager on needs and managing opportunities in Salesforce.com.
Travel Requirements: 60%
Hours of work/work schedule/flex-time: 40
Required Education: BS degree in sciences
Required Years and Area of Experience: 3-5 years
• Proven ability to sell complex technology platforms to the pharmaceutical and biotech markets
• Ability to effectively sell to a diverse customer base including teams of scientists, engineers, and other highly technical team members
• Credible and effective in working with customers, technology leaders, and senior managers
• Ability to work effectively with external customers and collaborators
• Able to build consensus and gain support from other functional areas to achieve results
• Thorough understanding of drug discovery products and equipment, particularly in the area of automation and cellular analysis as applied to screening and profiling
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple customer projects concurrently
• Basic financial and business acumen
Soft Skills (Communication/Team/Leadership):
• Excellent team player, works effectively on cross-functional teams
• Strong presentation and written communication skills
How to ApplyApply Online: https://careers.corning.com/psp/PDPAHRPRER/CNG_MYCAREER_SITE/PDGLHRPRER/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_CE.GBL?Page=HRS_CE_JOB_DTL&JobOpeningId=175498&SiteId=1&PostingSeq=1 (Copy & Paste the above link in a new page to apply for this job)
165 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
For help with the Job Action Bar above click here
Back to Listings