Full-Time Accounting Support II
Are you interested in “Life Changing Innovation”? As with Thomas Edison, we have a history of working with the world’s greatest innovators. We solve our customers’ most complex problems that others can’t or won’t. Collaboration, Innovative Spirit and Career Development are just a few of the reasons world class professionals choose Corning Incorporated for a career. We are headquartered in Corning – a vibrant city in Upstate, NY where residents enjoy the benefits of a rich arts and culture scene, one of the world’s fastest-growing wine regions and a family friendly area with affordable homes and quality education.
For almost three decades, Corning Environmental Technologies has developed creative, highly effective emission control solutions for mobile and stationary sources around the world. We joined the campaign for cleaner air in the early 1970s, when we developed high-performance, cost-effective cellular ceramic substrates for use in catalytic converters. Our invention has become the industry standard for more than 95% of today’s catalytic catalytic-converter equipped vehicles. Today, we hold more than 200 patents on emission-control products and processes used in gasoline, diesel and alternative-fuel vehicles, as well as stationary applications.
Scope of Position:
• Provide administrative support to the CET Division Engineering organization including both financial and administrative processes.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Assist with financial processes (transfers, project creation and closures, download Actuate reports, etc.)
• Create and review expense reports
• Submit and manage purchase orders through their lifecycle; run PeopleSoft queries as needed
• Answer questions related to PA10 charges
• Act as the division eTAD administrator
• Schedule meetings and assist with calendaring
• Coordinate travel arrangements (scheduling and obtaining necessary travel documents)
• Maintain department files containing proprietary and confidential information
• Ensure necessary reports, information, etc. are provided in a timely manner
Travel Requirements: None
Hours of work/work schedule/flex-time:
• M-F, 8am to 5pm (flexible) May require some overtime during busy accounting periods
How to ApplyJob Requirements: • Two years' experience with financial processes • Knows corporate financial policies and procedures • Knows corporate buying policies and procedures • Professional, organized • Detail oriented, manages multiple priorities • Handles confidential and proprietary information with discretion and sound judgment • Excellent communication skills – clear and succinct in a variety of communications settings and styles • Excellent MS Office suite & Outlook skills; experienced with Excel • Shows initiative (self-starter) and works independently on assignments and issues that arise • Action oriented, able to handle a fast paced environment Apply online at: https://careers.corning.com/psp/PDPAHRPRER/CNG_MYCAREER_SITE/PDGLHRPRER/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_CE.GBL?Page=HRS_CE_JOB_DTL&JobOpeningId=175815&SiteId=1&PostingSeq=1
152 total views, 2 today
Apply for this Job
For help with the Job Action Bar above click here
Back to Listings