We are currently seeking a Financial Analysis Manager to join our Corporate Business Analytics team at our world headquarters in Perrysburg, Ohio.
This position will develop, implement and maintain an effective reporting and analytical capability that will provide support to the organization. The incumbent will also provide senior leadership with appropriate analytical tools to establish goals and measure performance of the Company’s portfolio of business, including support of all aspects of the mergers and acquisition process. An ideal candidate will have an MBA and 3-5 years of relevant experience.
(All other duties as assigned)
- Lead scenario/contingency modeling efforts for the development and growth of the corporate
- Participate as the financial representative on various cross-functional project teams, especially with teams focused on customer profitability, commercialization of new products, and other commercial analytics.
- Develop financial valuations utilizing various methodologies, such as discounted cash flows (DCF), net present value, internal rate of return, capital asset pricing model and accretion/dilution.
- Influence the accuracy and effectiveness of the corporate finance group’s influence in the business through analytical review and trend analysis.
- Develop and execute processes to allow for routine analytical reviews of company financial and operational performance.
- Lead special projects and ad hoc reporting requests from the senior leadership team.
SCOPE AND IMPACT:
The scope of the position will include analysis and projects impacting global sales of approximately $7.5 billion, EBIT of ~$1 billion, operating expenses of ~$600M and capital expenditures of ~ $400 million.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 3-5 years of experience with financial planning and analysis, investment banking, corporate M&A, or commercial analytics is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or business is required. MBA strongly preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft excel, word and power point is required
- Proficiency in a 2nd language, is preferred, but not required
- SAP experience preferred (training will be provided as needed)
This position will report to the Director of Business Analytics.
This position should anticipate 1 to 3 international trips per year.
Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodations.
Owens-Illinois, Inc. (NYSE: OI) is the world's largest glass container manufacturer and preferred partner for many of the world's leading food and beverage brands. With revenues of $7.0 billion in 2012, the Company is headquartered in Perrysburg, Ohio, USA, and employs approximately 22,500 people at 79 plants in 21 countries. O-I delivers safe, sustainable, pure, iconic, brand-building glass packaging to a growing global marketplace. O-I’s Glass Is Life™ movement promotes the widespread benefits of glass packaging in key markets around the globe. For more information, visit www.o-i.com or www.glassislife.com.
To Apply Please Copy and Paste the Link Below into a New Browser.